Main responsibility will be in the pre and post sales support of customers in the Eastern Region for xDSL related products. Candidate must be an independent, self-motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a field office. Job activities include technical presentations, demonstrating products, working with customers on board level design and interfacing with factory applications team. Working closely with our IC Design and Software Development Groups will be essential in making sure customer schedules and product development requirements are met.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Board level design for data and telecom systems.
- Successful track record of product and technology development in Communications arena.
- Knowledge of communications standards in xDSL and Voice over Packet.
- Experience working with customers on development and support of products to meet their requirements.
- Travel required.
Candidate must have a strong sense of integrity and team spirit as we work to build the best applications support organization in the east.