Marketing & Sales
Sr. Board-Level Design Engineer (Analog)
Job number: AE200-A60
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [email protected].
This senior level position will involve board level design and development of analog circuitry including Transceivers, Line Interface Hybrids, Line Drivers, Active and Passive Filters, Switching and Linear Power Supply. Additionally, a strong theoretical background will allow the ideal candidate to perform signal integrity analysis and simulations.
Responsible for the design of line cards and high-speed analog and digital modem reference designs, voice circuits. Will help architect Centilliums next generation products for a variety of customers. Will perform engineering validation & testing of Alpha boards to ensure that the product functions in its intended operating environment & that it complies with regulatory requirements. Will work closely with the Analog IC design team to provide technical system inputs and with Software and Marketing groups to coordinate development efforts and product shipment schedules. This person will use outstanding communication skills to write thorough documentation for all his/her designs.
- In depth understanding of analog and high-speed digital board level design, signal integrity and layout techniques for data communications and telecom systems.
- Successful track record of product and technology development in the Communications arena.
- Strong Analog board level design, active and passive filters, Op amps, component technologies with emphasis on magnetic components, switching and linear power supplies, telephony and analog/digital modem designs.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and international telecommunications standards.
- Knowledge of telecommunications system engineering, and network design/applications.
- Experience working with customers on development or support of products to meet requirements and expectations.
- BSEE with 7+ years of experience or MSEE with 5+ years of experience.