Marketing & Sales
Board-Level Design Engineer (Digital)
Job number: AE100-A57
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [email protected].
This position will involve board level design and development of digital and some analog circuitry including microprocessors, FPGAs, CPLDs, and SDRAM.
Responsible for the design of xDSL line cards and xDSL high-speed modem reference design boards for a variety of customers. Perform engineering validation & testing of Alpha boards to ensure that the product functions in its intended operating environment & that it complies with regulatory requirements. Will work closely with the IC design team to provide technical system inputs. Will also work closely with Software and Marketing groups to coordinate development efforts and product shipment schedules. This person will use outstanding communication skills to write thorough documentation for all his/her designs.
- Good understanding of board level design for data and telecom systems.
- Strong digital board level, microprocessor, FPGA, and CPLD design experience.
- Simulation and verification skills a plus.
- Experience working with customers on development/support of products to meet requirements and expectations.
- BSEE 5+ years of experience or MSEE with 3+ years of experience.