Mixed Signal Design Engineer
Location: Fremont, CA
This individual will have the opportunity to develop and design challenging analog/mixed-signal integrated circuit
blocks within an exciting, dynamic, environment.
Job Responsibility Summary
- Design challenging analog/mixed-signal integrated circuit blocks
- Interact with layout mask designer to complete layout
- Evaluate finished silicon.
- Technical knowledge within the semiconductor industry
- IC design experience in BIPOLAR/CMOS analog integrated circuits such as amplifiers, filters, ADC, DAC, comparators,
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experienced in Verilog and Synopsis Design Tools
Experience and Educational Requirements
- At least 4+ years experience in designing analog, mixed signal.
- Dedicated individual who loves what they do and shows this sense of commitment and enthusiasm to others they
Centillium Technology offers competitive wages and benefits. For immediate consideration email resume to [email protected]. Centillium Technology is an equal opportunity employer.