Marketing & Sales
Board-Level Design Engineer (Analog)
Job number: AE200-A61
For immediate consideration,
email your resume to [email protected].
This position will be actively involved in board level design and development of analog circuitry including transceivers, hybrids, line drivers, filters, power supply, and signal integrity analysis.
Responsible for the design of xDSL line cards and xDSL high-speed modem reference design boards for a variety of customers. Perform engineering validation & testing of Alpha boards to ensure that the product functions in its intended operating environment & that it complies with regulatory requirements. Will work closely with the Analog IC design team to provide technical system inputs and also with Software and Marketing groups to coordinate development efforts and product shipment schedules. This person will use good communication skills to write thorough documentation for all his/her designs.
- Good understanding of Analog/Mixed signal board level design, signal integrity, and layout for data and telecom systems.
- Strong Analog board level design, Op amps / Hybrid transformer, communications system engineering.
- Power supply and telephony/modem design a plus.
- Knowledge of communications standards.
- Experience working with customers on development/support of products to meet requirements.
- BSEE with 5+ years of experience or MSEE with 3+ years of experience.